UIHS Vision Services provides comprehensive eye exams, eye care and optical services to our clients.
During your eye exam we will evaluate not only your vision but your eye health as well. We will evaluate, diagnose and treat any eye health issues including those caused by diabetes and hypertension. We will also evaluate your visual acuity and prescribe glasses as needed. Following your exam you may choose glasses from our wide selection of styles.
General Services Available:
- Full comprehensive adult eye exams
- Full comprehensive pediatric eye exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- Glaucoma evaluations
- Cataract evaluations
- Evaluation of Age-related macular degeneration
- Acute/urgent eye exams
- Full optical dispensary with a wide selection of frames and lenses
- Eyewear repairs and adjustments
Hours of Operation
Optical/vision front desk for repairs, adjustments, pick up.
Potawot Health Village in Arcata:
Closed for lunch: 12 – 1 pm
Phone: (707) 825 – 4129
Thursday: 9:30 –3:30
Closed for lunch: 12-1
Phone: (707) 464-2750
*Contact lens services are not currently available. We apologize for any inconvenience.