H. D. “Timm” Williams Memorial American Indian Scholarship
This scholarship is a memorial to Mr. “Timm” Williams for his dedication and service to the American Indian who is seeking a career in a health related field. It is the UIHS Board of Directors’ intention that this scholarship will provide monetary funds to support and off-set college costs.
- Must be an American Indian “Eligible Beneficiary” client registered for services at UIHS;
- Have acquired a High School diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma (GED State certified);
- Plan to attend a two (2) year or four (4) year college / university as a full-time student in academic calendar year, in which the scholarship is awarded;
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or better;
- Application must be turned in by the deadline in April of the academic calendar year applying;
- Applicants are only eligible to receive a one-time scholarship;
- See attached application requirements for more details.