Corona Virus 2020
If you are ill with a cough, fever, and trouble breathing, please call your clinic during regular business hours, or go to the nearest emergency department. It is important that you call ahead of your arrival so that staff may prepare for you.
UIHS Limited Testing Availability for COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Patients who meet the following criteria may be considered for testing of the COVID-19 virus:
· Symptomatic (fever plus cough and/or difficulty breathing) healthcare facility workers
· Symptomatic individuals, 65 years and older
· Symptomatic patients with certain chronic medical conditions and/or an immunocompromised state that may put them at a higher risk for poor outcomes (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease)
· Symptomatic first responders
May consider case by case (lower priority in case of testing limitations/capacity):
· Symptomatic critical infrastructure workers
· Symptomatic individuals who do not meet any of the above categories
· Healthcare facility workers and first responders (without symptoms)
· Individuals with mild symptoms in communities experiencing high numbers of COVID-19 hospitalizations
Remember to use hand sanitizer products that contain at least 60% Alcohol.